Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Best Songs Ever!

I have to admit that I'm not the best singer in the world, but my second graders would never judge me :) They love to sing and I try to put singing into many of my daily routines.  I also have songs that I taught my kids in the beginning of the year and we sing whenever we have a chance.  The first song is called "Princess Pat".  If you need to learn how to sing the song and do the movements then you should watch this awesome video: Princess Pat Video.  The other song is called "Wishy Washy Washer Woman" and if you want to learn how to sing it you can watch this crazy video.  I usually don't sing it as fast as these guys: Wishy Washy Washer Woman Video.

Also here are the lyrics so you won't forget them :)  Click on the picture to download.



I hope you enjoy! Kelly




1 comment:

  1. I love those songs too! I cannot sing at all but my Firsties sing along off key with me! =)

    The Tooty Ta is a must! It still cracks me up watching them! =) Do you know that one?

    I love your blog! I would love for you to come visit me and maybe even follow me back. =)

    Come check out Cooking with Chef Ad J. Tive...my kiddos adored this!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...