Monday, August 6, 2012

Behavior Sheets

I was just going through all my school documents today and trying to clean house when I stumbled into my "behavior" folder.  In the past few years of teaching I have done many different things to help improve behavior, but one of my favorites is a behavior improvement form.  I like it because the child has to actually think about what they did wrong and write down why they did it.  Then they it has to get signed by both the student and the teacher and finally I send it home for the parents to see.  I have a few different variations of this form, but they are all generally the same.  Grab it if you like it!

Here is another version of the one above.



I hope that you enjoy these freebies.  I will see if there is more that I can share as I clean out and organize my computer folders.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...