Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Made It #2



 Happy Monday and back-to-school time!!! I'm linking up again with 4th Grade Frolics with a new monday made it....all for my obsession with ORGANIZING.  I bought these pull out drawers at Target for $10 each - they come in sets of three...$20 total is not tooooo bad.  It's more than I usually spend on things for my room, but I just really wanted them.  Then I used puffy paint to label the days of the week.  It was super easy and I am thrilled because now I can put all my materials/worksheets in the specific drawers at the start of the week.  Then all I have to do on Monday morning is open up the Monday drawer and viola! everything is where I need it.


The second thing I made this weekend is an "Egg-cellent Adding and Subtracting" Game.  I was cleaning out my old materials and I found Easter eggs in my holiday bin...so I had to put them to some good use! All I did was use permanent marker to write different addition and subtraction facts on the outside.  Then I placed the answers on the inside of the egg. 

I'm planning on using this math game in my centers in the spring, so I'll have to pack it away for now.  When springtime comes around, I'll whip it out and not have to worry about coming up with new games for the new season.  


I'm going to create a student direction sheet as soon as I have time and I will share it with you all.  Please check in again and I will try to post it by the end of the week.



1 comment:

  1. Your drawers are such a good idea I've been thinking about doing something like that to organize my activities!!

    Btw modge podge is an amazing glue/sealant you can use on just about anything. You can get it at Wal-mart, Hobby Lobby and Michaels. I'll be doing a tutorial on how I used it to cover the drawers so check it out!! But don't be afraid to try it because its AWESOME!!

    Thanks for following!!
    Miss Stallings’s Safari
    I'm excited to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...