Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ocean Thematic Unit

Hello all! I am on vacation in the beautiful Cape May, New Jersey this week.  I'm here with my family, but no hubby.  He had to work.  So when everyone is busy, I've had a ton of time to work on my Ocean Unit.  How perfect? I'm at the ocean and I've been working on my ocean unit! I began making this back in March and I finally finished since I've had extra time.  My plan is to use this at the end of the school year when the curriculum has run out and we still have a few crazy weeks of school left.  Here is a glimpse of what is in the packet, but there are actually 52 pages....soooo you can't see them all in this pic.  Click on the pic to see more


Thanks! KellNell



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig