Saturday, August 11, 2012

Peanut Butter and Jelly - A How To Writing Unit

Today was such a productive day!  First, I had to get up super early and clean for hours because our realtor came over to take pictures of the house.   My husband and I learned that we would have to relocate when he took a new job....we had to make that decision two days before our wedding!  Talk about stressful.  So since we've gotten back from the honeymoon, I've been fixing the house up and starting the selling process.  We finally agreed on a realtor and now....fingers crossed......hopefully the house will sell soon so that my lovely husband doesn't have to drive 2 hours to work every day.

So I had the rest of the afternoon off and it was rainy again, so I spent a lot of time putting together some more activities packets for my classroom.  My newest one is a lesson that I did when I was in elementary school and I now teach it as a second grade teacher.  It is called "Peanut Butter and Jelly - How To Writing Activity".  It goes hand in hand with the state writing standards and focuses on the necessary writing skill: how to paragraphs.  Hope you like it!


2 comments:

  1. That is a really cute writing activity. I'm your newest follower.

    Christine
    Tales From Rm 17!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm so glad you like it. I'll hop over to your blog and check it out.

      Thanks!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...