Monday, August 20, 2012

Week Long Linky Party - Must Haves Monday


My favorite things in my classroom are usually things that keep me organized.  I always get a thrill out of new ideas for organizing.  This first one is a called an "organizher" which is super special because not only do I keep my important school info in here, but it also has grocery lists papers, meal planners, clear pockets for business cards, etc.  It seriously has it all! I take it everywhere...I just shove it in my purse or keep it in my teacher bag. I can't live without it! 


Next, I just love love love my personalized stamper.  I don't know if I use it all that much in my classroom as much as I do at home, but needless to say, it gets used a TON and is always in my teacher bag.


And of course, what teacher doesn't want some form of caffeine to keep them going.  I prefer jasmine green tea.  It is delicious if you like light flavored tea.


And last, but not least, I ADORE my teacher toolbox.  I made this last year when I saw the idea on Create. Teach. Share. It really made my teaching life so much easier.  I always hate having all that stuff in my desk and now it just plop this behind my desk and my worries are gone.


Those are my absolute favorites.  They aren't too crazy, but they get me through the day. Thanks for reading.



2 comments:

  1. So glad I found you! I can't wait to be inspired by you this year!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your blog and your Owl title!!!! Sooo cute. As you can see I am obsessed with owls! I will check out your blog whenever I can!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...