Monday, September 17, 2012

A Bad Case of Stripes! Freebie

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

A real quick freebie link up.  I love the book A Bad Case of Stripes by David Shannon and I always use it in the beginning of the year to teach character.  It is a great book to read to your class and there are a lot of different activities that you can do after reading.


So I created these worksheets as an activity to be completed after reading the book.  Unfortunately, the worksheets are separate and not in one document, because I made them a while ago and didn't know that I could make them in one document....so sorry for the inconvenience. Just click on each picture to get each separate worksheet.  I've placed them in order on my blog.  


Brainstorming Page


Planning Page


Sloppy Copy

Final Copy

And if you are interested, you can check out another Bad Case of Stripes freebie at one of my favorite blogs: Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons

Thanks for reading and enjoy your freebies!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I have just ordered this from Scholastic for my listening center! I will really enjoy these!
    Crazy About First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I love this book too. Thanks for sharing!
    -Susan
    3rd Grade Grapevine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book! Thanks so much for the freebies. I'm a new follower too!!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...