Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Currently - What's goin' on

Oh man! So I've officially found the most popular linky party ever! It's called "Currently" and it is all about what's going on in my life right now.  So read up on what I'm currently doing and if you wanna link up then click on the pic.


Alright, so lemme explain my currentlies. Currentlies? I think I just made that into an unacceptable plural.  Anywhoooo.

My new husband, Dave, loves football. He talks about it all year - every day.  I really don't know if this is normal for most men, but it has become the norm in our house. Soooo, since the official football season starts tonight I've been listening to him talk about football a lotttt.  Have I learned anything yet? nope. But I'm trying really hard :)

Next, if you've looked at my previous posts you will see that I got the cutest puppy in the whole world.  And I am definitely a proud momma.  I talk about him way too much and I take wayyy too many pics of him.  But isn't he cute!!!!



And all wet after swimming.


Thinking about Seattle a lot....because I've never been there but I'm going on the 21st. I bought concert tickets and plane tickets the other day for my husband's birthday gift. I know....random. But his best friend lives out there and I knew that he'd be pumped to see him. Soooo honestly, it's a birthday gift that I knew I'd get to enjoy too. 

Wanting a pencil dispenser.  Like I said, I saw it on Mrs. Madden's blog and I want to make it so bad. Check out the dispenser on the left of the pic!  It's made from a straw dispenser just like the ones you find at restaurants.


Needing a massage.  Who doesn't need a massage?  But I seriously need one sooo bad.  I actually have lyme disease so I am in pain all the time because I'm undergoing treatment and I'm still really really sick from it. So...yes....I need a massage.


Favorites:

The Shins - love em!

PF Changs lettuce wraps- mmmmm


That's all for now!



Share:

6 comments

  1. Hi, I am here from Farley's blog! I LOVE P.F. Changs lettuce wraps too... So, SO yummy and crunchy and delicious! Okay, now I'm hungry! Your puppy is adorable too.
    Heather

    Kickin' it in Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember as a kid my 2nd grade teacher would sell you a pencil out of her dispenser just like that one for a quarter, and it was so popular because the pencils all had cool patterns and you never knew what you were going to get. It was also entertaining when one of the boys got a pink pencil with hearts all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely ever use pencils in my room but I am begining to feel like I need one of those to stop the sticky fingers. We have gone through close to a 100 pencils in less than two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for helping me! I didn't have time to do anything really cute. I am soo learning! I am your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why, oh why did you put a picture of the lettuce wraps! Now I must go to Changs... :)

    Glad to have found you through Farley's linky.
    Patti
    One Class, One Sound

    ReplyDelete

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig