Tuesday, September 18, 2012

First Day of Fall is Coming!!!!! and a linky

Hey Guys! I just linked up this old post to 2nd Grade Pad for her linky party that has all the great resources that are available for fall.  It's got freebies and products from TpT stores.  Check it out by clicking the pic below and link up if you can!!!!


The official first day of Fall is on this Saturday, September 22nd. Hooray!!!!  I know I know, in many areas it already feels like fall.  Here in PA it has definitely felt like fall for about 2 weeks.  But since it will officially be Fall on the 22nd, it seems fitting to begin teaching about fall the week after.  That means starting next week would be the perfect time to start using fall centers and fall vocab words.  I have created a fall unit that can be used to introduce and guide teaching fall ideas.  It is jam packed with ideas, activities, and games.  It is perfect for centers.  Here are a few pictures of what's in it! Check it out {HERE} or click on the picture below.





And my absolute favorite part of the entire unit - a full two page board game for math.  I just love it!

Thanks for stopping by! Leave your comments or suggestions below because I love to read them!




Share:

2 comments

  1. Fall is my favorite season! I love this! Thanks for sharing! I am your newest follower!
    Jodi
    Southern Sweetie in Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I'm glad you liked it. I'm going to hop on over to your blog and check it out today! Thanks for following!

      Kelly

      Delete

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig