Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Monday - Classroom Coupons

Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

Monday Monday, can't trust that day,
Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be
Oh Monday Monday, how yould cou leave and not take me.

Every other day, every other day,
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all of the time

Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee
That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

Every other day, every other day,
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all of the time

Monday Monday, ...

{Mamas and the Papas}

SO....... this song seriously gets stuck in my head every Monday....every week! I wake up and this song is going through my head.  At least I love it, but it may get annoying if it continues to play in my head on Mondays for the rest of my life.  You really need to listen to it - and I promise it will get stuck in your head to. {LISTEN TO MONDAY MONDAY}




Back to school and teaching....over the weekend I updated my coupon book that I use in my classroom and I just uploaded it to my TPT store.  I seriously suggest using a coupon book as a reward system because it is SO much easier and cheaper!!!! I used to spend money on little trinkets for my prize box and when I started to add up how much money I was spending, I realized it was a lot in a year.  Especially because I give out a prize every Friday for doing your homework every night in the week.  So I went through a lotttt of prizes.  I also feel that dipping into the prize box doesn't motivate kids the same way.  They get a little trinket and then they forget about it a day later or lose it.  With the coupon book - the kids are really motivated to get a privilege in the room.  Which a lot of these privileges are good for character building - like the reward "nurse helper" or "classroom president".  The kids love to do things like that and if they earn it, then they realize how hard work can pay off in a good way. I've been using a coupon book in my room for a year and I would never go back to a prize box.  If you want to purchase it you can get it at my TPT store.  Just click HERE Or click on any of the pictures below.











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...