Monday, September 3, 2012

Oops Reports Freebie!

So I've been revamping some of my old forms that I created for behavior...since they all needed a little bit of TLC.  All my old forms I originally made on microsoft word, which was before I had all my super cute fonts and clipart.  So now I am going through and seeing what I can make cuter and even more classroom friendly.  The first one is called an Oops Report.  I got the idea originally from my cooperating teacher, who used a form very similar to this one.  The idea was to send the form home at the end of the day if a student landed on the red square on the behavior chart.  (green = good, yellow = warning, red = recess time) She printed out a bunch of them on red paper so that they would stand out.  Then at the end of the day she would fill it out and send it home to be signed by mom or dad.  I loved the idea, because it is a generic form that works for every student who had a discipline problem...you just have to fill in the blanks - EaSy PeAsY LeMoN SqUeEzY! I've been using them in my classroom ever since I graduated from college and have worked very well for keeping communication open between the parents and I.

All you need to do is click on the picture below and it will take you to google docs, where you can choose to download it if you like it.  Enjoy the freebie!!!!





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig