Sunday, October 7, 2012

Common Core Standards

First, let me share with you my just bought - just put together- super cute fall outfit:

I'm such a dork that after I put it on I made my husband take a pic of it.  Soooo here's the breakdown:
dress and belt - target (clearance) $18
sweater - new york and company (clearance) $12
boots - kohls (clearance from last year ...never got to wear them until now) $25
cute necklace that you can't really see - charming charlies $6

On the topic of Common Core:
So I realized that there was a need for the common core standards....because I kept seeing and hearing it everywhere! I don't actually use the common core at my school...yet.  We may change over eventually, but we are pretty hard core about our PA standards.  So I figured that I would help by creating common core posters for teachers to use in their classroom.  I started with kindergarten and I am going to work my way all the way up to 6th grade.  It may take me a while, but I will do it! I am trying to do them based off of popular classroom themes.  So far I've completed three different themes for kindergarten: ocean, zoo, and monster.  Check them out on TpT if you are one of the thousands of teachers who use the Common Core.




Click on the pictures above to check out each packet.



Share:

6 comments

  1. I love your outfit. Target is such a fun place to shop! I can never leave Target without spending a lot of money. My husband hates that place.
    ஐRikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly {Kellie?}

    We're hosting a giveaway and I wanted to ask you to be a part of it! I can't find your email anywhere on here, but if you're interested, email us: acrossthehallin2nd@gmail.com

    Looking forward to hearing from you!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! Happy to be follower number #93! :-)
    http://growingfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I'm your new follower--number 94! Let me know if you are having a 100 Follower Giveaway. I'd be happy to donate an item. Your outfit is super cute!
    Corinna
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your latest follower . . . the contest over at Across the Hall sent me. Congrats on the BIG 100 girl :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig