Monday, October 29, 2012

Frankenstorm! Owls In Ties and a Freebie!


We are in the midst of Frankenstorm here in Pennsylvania.  Right now it is just rain and wind....no flooding yet.  But it's a great day of no work for everyone in our area.  The hubby is home and playing Madden...so of course I'm getting busy making more clip art and a freebie for you all!

First a little update on my crazy weekend.  We had a Halloween party so it's been a bit insane with friends staying over and cleaning, cleaning, cleaning after the party was over! I was Belle from Beauty and the Beast and my bestie was Snow White.  My husband, Dave, was the Beast- but again we don't have a picture together.  It seems to happen every time we throw a party....we just get so busy hosting that we hardly spend time together and now another party went by without a pic of the two of us :(


Next, I've been working on clip art and I just finished creating my cutie pa-tootie "Owls In Ties".  It is a set based on the owl that I used in my blog title.  I just couldn't resist making a whole group of them, because as you can see - I love love love owls! Click on the pic below and it will take you to my TpT store where you can purchase them.


Lastly, I haven't had any freebies for a while so I had decided to come up with a freebie for the election.


Hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...