Monday, October 1, 2012

Sweet Shop Math and Literacy Packet

I am sooooo EXCITED to announce my newest packet creation! It is called Sweet Shop and it is a packet filled with awesome games and activities for math and literacy centers.  I also made sure that each activity was aligned with the common core, since this initiative has hit many other states.  I haven't decided yet when I'm going to use this packet during centers, because it really could be used at any time.  I could do it along with Halloween, since Halloween is a super big candy holiday.  Or I may save it for a rainy day (week) when I need help getting through the week.  That's usually when I pull out my lesson plans/activities from TpT...on those weeks when I'm run down.  Sooo here are a few pics of this adorable packet!





Click on any of the pictures above to check it out at TpT.  Or you can click {HERE} to see it! 





Share:

5 comments

  1. I'd love to know where you got the gumball machine.
    Your newest follower :)
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tania,

      I'm so glad to have you as a follower! I got my gumball and candy clip art here http://www.etsy.com/shop/MareeTruelove?ref=seller_info

      She has a bunch of other cute clip art too.

      Thanks,
      Kell

      Delete
  2. Super cute! My school has adopted common core this year, so this will help out a lot. I'm your newest follower. Stop by my blog sometime.

    Jeannie
    The 2nd Grade Surprise
    http://the2ndgradesurprise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog from Teaching Maddeness and am your newest follower. What a cute packet!

    Please stop by my blog if you get a chance:
    Don't Let The Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog! I teach in a low income inner city school as well. I'm definitely going to have to get the book Positive Discipline!

    Congrats on the wedding! My wedding is Saturday!

    Greg


    Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig