Friday, November 2, 2012

Currently November

I am linking up again for November's Currently. Wow! It came soooo fast!!! Check it out!

I am not usually one for horror movies or scary shows, but my husband loves them.  And I seem to get addicted to this one show on FX called American Horror Story.  It is seriously terrifying, but I am hooked.  It comes on really late (haha 10 pm) so we TiVo it and watch it later....like on Friday night! So spooky.

Next, thank God that Hurricane Sandy is over and that power is restore, but most of all that everyone is safe now.  Things could have been worse and I thank God that they were not.  

I always think about vacation, but it is that time of year where I just want a break from life.  I feel like I've been trucking along and I want to go somewhere warm and have some time away from responsibility.  Maybe a cabin in the mountains. That sounds nice and quiet and relaxing.

Wanting to go shopping for winter clothes because it is super cold outside right now.  They are even calling for snow next week! Whatttt! I really don't have any money to go shopping....so I'll have to survive.  

Christmas already? I knowwww it's crazy.  But if I don't think of a present soon, I'll let time fly by and then have to come up with something last minute...which is never good.

Christmas = Love

And lastly, I just wanna let my followers know that I've made a brand new clip art set that I am seriously happy with. If you wanna take a peak at it click {here} The link was being weird with me...so if it isn't working for you....let me know and I will try to fix it. This is what it looks like:






Share:

11 comments

  1. Ha! I want to turn on my Christmas music now! It's the best time of the year!

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting power back! I got mine back today too! Love the new clip art set adorable! I could never watch American Horror story. Scary things are just not for me!

    Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start figuring out what to get my hubby for Christmas too. It will be here before we know it! Good luck. New follower. Found you through Farley :)

    Brittany
    Stickers and Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'm your newest follower - I found you through the Currently linky - and am so glad that I did!

    I LOVE Christmas too! Although, my husband has a strict no-Christmas-music-until-after-Thanksgiving policy...so I have to limit myself to the car until Black Friday :)

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you through the Currently linky! I love Christmas music, too! Bought a new CD!

    Sarah
    Learning is for Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on faring through the storm ok! It seems like every blog I follow is along the east coast and I am happy to say that I've been hearing that most people are coming through it ok. I don't judge you about the Christmas thing, we have had snow here for about a week and, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!" haha

    Miss L
    Miss L’s Whole Brain Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific work! And as far as American Horror Story, creepy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am like you...thinking about Christmas already! I get emails from a site called Organized Christmas and I am pretty much done every year by December 1! Since I started doing my stuff so early, December has become a very stress free month for me. Glad to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too am listening to Christmas music already. I just love it! And think it just puts people is happy mood. Also glad to hear your power is back on. I am a new follower to your blog.
    Lovely Literacy & More
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never heard of American Horror Story. My hubby loves these as well... I will have to let him know about it. I was looking for your email so I could send you a private message. Can you email me when you have a moment? Thanks!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kellnell - So glad to hear Sandy is over and you are safe and with power. Your blog is so cute. I haven't been here in a while. Hope you have a great week!
    I need an idea for my hubby too. LOL
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig