Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Monday Made It - November

My two favorite linky parties are both done within the first week of November...so here goes the second one.

I used to try to do these every week back at the end of summer...but that's when everyone had time! Ohhhh where has the time gone? And now daylight savings time has made the days seem soooo much shorter.  Sorry...I seem to be having a little cryfest right now about time, but I'm sure everyone can agree with me.  There is just not enough time in the day to get everything done that you want to.

So my Monday Made it is a little bit of home stuff and a little bit of school stuff. Now my first one is a Halloween banner that I made. Since we were having such a gigantic Halloween party this year, I knew that I had to come up with some extra decorations.  My single, little witch hanging on the wall was not going to cut it. Now I know that Halloween is over, but I have to share my banner, because I am super proud of it. It took me a few nights to finish it, but now I am going to get it laminated and save it for years to come.


My attempt at a panoramic view

Close up


All I did was buy scrapbooking scraps and layer them just like I would if I was scrapbooking. Then I punched holes in the top and looped it together. 

Next, my school made-its are not actually crafts. Sorrry. I know I love to make crafts/projects for the classroom....but like I said, there has not been any time.  So first I will show you my recent made-its which are my clip art sets.  I actually am starting to feature all of my clip art on my sister sight: Owl Inspire You Creations, they are in my TpT store, and I'm starting to put them up in my Etsy Store....but I will show you a few right here. Now I just started but I've been dedicating a lot of time to make them so I will try to get more made over the weekends.  If you have any suggestions, please let me know.







Lastly, since I didn't do any hands on crafts/projects like I usually do I will share with you some that  I found on pinterest that are on my very very long TO-DO list.

This idea I've seen around, but I specifically got this from The Sharpened Pencil blog. Click on the pic to take you to her blog...she hasn't blogged in a while....still a lot of great ideas.

Another cute idea that I plan on making. This is from The First Grade Diaries blog. Click on the pic to take you to her blog. What a super great idea!





Share:

5 comments

  1. Thanks for linking up:) How talented are you?! Love your clipart!!!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! They are just my very first sets, I'm hoping they keep getting better! As always, I love your Monday Made it link! So many great ideas out there!

      Kelly

      Delete
  2. Love your banner! What a great idea! I love "pretty paper" and this is a great thing to do with the scraps!

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the grinch! I have been drawing in word--with some success, but you are definitely better! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig