Friday, November 9, 2012

Super Excited!

I am so excited I just had to share.  I got my first idea accepted by The Mailbox Magazine. I will be featured in an upcoming magazine for the 2nd-3rd grade Mailbox Magazine....so great!


They said that it sometimes takes years before an idea is published. So for now I will just celebrate the fact that my idea was accepted. I'll be sure to post the idea from the magazine when it finally does get published......so you will have to follow me for years to find out what it looks like!!! mwahaha. 


And just because it's Friday and everyone needs a little laugh...I wanna introduce you to this amazing blog that cracks me up because everything Mimi writes about is so true. It's called "It's not all Flowers and Sausages".  Check it out, because I couldn't stop reading.



Share:

9 comments

  1. Congratulations! Super excited and happy for you!
    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I can't wait to see it in print:)

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...I am your newest follower. I just nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check it out here..

    Simply Skilled in Second

    Hugs
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, someone beat me to it AGAIN!!
    I have also nominated you for a Liebster Award, Check out my blog!!
    Dynelle
    http://firstgradefunmrsdunn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man!!! I also nominated you for the Liebster Award! This is for blogs with less than 200 followers. It will help bloggers find and follow you. You can visit my blog to find out more about it.

    Lindsey
    Teaching Snip-Its

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have nominated you for a Leibster Award! It is an award to attract more followers to your blog. Check out all about it on our blog.

    Kindergarten Squared
    http://kindergartensquared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's GREAT news!! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by Pipdig